My friend Elizabeth recently did this test for all the people who read her blog where she listed 7 truths and 3 lies about herself to see how well people knew her. Well I thought that was a great idea, so I decided to do it. Hopefully the people who actually read this rambling thing will think it's interesting too....
It was kind of an interesting exercise in self reflection though to even figure out 7 things about myself. Because I of course could write I'm a girl which is true, but basically as boring as the socks I'm currently not wearing. So being the scientist I am, this was an experiment in Heidi-land.... and awaywego.
- My favorite thing to do as a child was to climb trees.
- History is my favorite subject in school.
- I have been known to eat entire cheesecakes, rolls by the dozen, and bags of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- I graduated Magna cum Laude from ASU.
- My favorite activity is watching movies with friends.
- I am an avid cake decorator, bead-er, and jewelry maker.
- I have never lost a game of air hockey (I don't count games where the table cheats)
- I am the youngest of four.
- My favorite thing to take pictures of are people.
- My favorite place to visit is Washington D.C. (am I supposed to put two periods here??)