Friday, May 13, 2011

How well do you know me?

My friend Elizabeth recently did this test for all the people who read her blog where she listed 7 truths and 3 lies about herself to see how well people knew her.  Well I thought that was a great idea, so I decided to do it.  Hopefully the people who actually read this rambling thing will think it's interesting too....

It was kind of an interesting exercise in self reflection though to even figure out 7 things about myself.  Because I of course could write I'm a girl which is true, but basically as boring as the socks I'm currently not wearing.  So being the scientist I am, this was an experiment in Heidi-land.... and awaywego.


  1. My favorite thing to do as a child was to climb trees.
  2. History is my favorite subject in school.
  3. I have been known to eat entire cheesecakes, rolls by the dozen, and bags of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
  4. I graduated Magna cum Laude from ASU.
  5. My favorite activity is watching movies with friends.
  6. I am an avid cake decorator, bead-er, and jewelry maker.
  7. I have never lost a game of air hockey (I don't count games where the table cheats)
  8. I am the youngest of four.
  9. My favorite thing to take pictures of are people.
  10. My favorite place to visit is Washington D.C. (am I supposed to put two periods here??)

So there we go.  Haha all the interesting things I could think of about myself....  Enjoy.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Hmm . . . those were hard! My guess is that 6, 7, & 9 are false.

8 seems like one that might be obviously false, but since I know your mom, her story, & how she counts her children, I believe it to be false. :)

Heidi said...

Dangit I didn't want them to be too hard! Haha I never know whether it is....

I love it Kara : ).

Abbey said...

Yeep, ditto what Kara said. Except I'm not sure on 7... That seems like something that might be an odd skill you have. The only other one that gives me pause is 4, because I cannot ever remember the latin rating system for bach graduation...

Kara said...

Oops, I totally meant to type "I believe it to be true!" not false. You obviously still got my meaning, but dumb typo! :)

Stephanie Curtis said...

So I have to agree with those above so I am going tell you which of the true I like best. First I love the cheesecake, and peanut butter cups. I think this needs to continue to happen and hopefully on a regular basis. The next one I really like is the tree climbing I hope that you have some good stories about that.

I love all those are great. I think that you should add a couple things, such as .... your ultimate vacation would be Italy, your favorite flower is a lily and so forth.