Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Way more than 30 Things my Kids should know about Me

I like to read random blogs when I find them on Pinterest.  One I found lately put into words my thoughts on why you keep a blog or why you write a journal (both of which I do, not with extreme regularity, but... that's not relevant).  I write them as if my children or grandchildren or anyone would like to know about me later on down the road.  I try to explain my motivations, talk only about the interesting things in life (sometimes haha) and share lessons I've learned.  So I came across this list and I thought it was pretty good!  It's 30 things that your kids should, or probably more likely, just might find interesting about me.  I figured I would do a blog post for each one.  But here's the list.  Some look far more challenging than others... but it should be an interesting journey for me and whoever reads it.

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.

4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

I'll try and link to them when I finish each one!

0 comments: