Thursday, July 8, 2010

Airplanes, Airports, and Traveling.

Every time I travel I have the same thought.  I wish always that I had someone to travel with me.  I wish that not only because it would be nice to not be alone, but mostly because I have many people watching thoughts.  I mean many thoughts.  And not just about people I guess, for one I have always wondered about my luggage.  These people look so haphazard when they're dealing with my luggage and yet somehow it always arrives through the correct transfers.  Amazing.  Yesterday I dropped my phone.  I'm normally very wrapped up in myself I guess you could say.  I'm normally with my headphones on also reading a book so I was surprised when this very nice woman pointed at me and said, "Oh I just gave it to the lady."  I was very confused at first because I hadn't noticed my phone being gone yet.  But it was really nice to know that people are nice.  I also just like to watch people.  What they're wearing and how they interact with other people.  It's all so extremely fascinating.  It also fascinates me how mean people can sometimes be when you're waiting in line to get on the plane.  Honestly, does it matter if you are one person up in the line or one person back?  No.  It doesn't.  We're all going to the same place anyway.  But still just lots of fun and makes the trip more interesting.

2 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

I'd like to travel more often-I can't remember most of my experience on planes. :)

People watching is fun-LoL. Loved this post.

Elizabeth Downie said...

I agree - people watching while traveling is the best. You never know who you're going to see.

PS, I love the new picture!